Dr. Morris offers psychoeducational assessments and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) assessments for both children and adults.
- Discover learning strengths and challenges
- Identify or diagnosis learning disabilities, ADHD, or giftedness
- Make recommendations to help support your child in school or at home
- Support the transition to school, middle school, high school, or university
Autism Spectrum assessments
- Explore challenges in the areas of social interaction, social communication, and restrictive and repetitive patterns of behaviour to determine whether a child or youth meets diagnostic criteria for an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).